register | confirm account | forgot password
Kerri-lyn Holland
RE/MAX RIVER CITY
301-10171 Saskatchewan DR, Edmonton, Alberta
P: 780-439-7000
F: 780-439-7248
Email

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - Community of Lendrum - LIVE Link

Lendrum Place is located in southwest Edmonton. It is bounded to the north by 61st Avenue, the south by 61st Avenue, the east by 111th Street, and the west by 115th Street.

Lendrum Place is predominantly residential in character. Approximately 75 percent of all residences are single-family homes, and the remaining 25 percent is composed of low-rise apartment housing. The apartments are located adjacent to bus routes.

The schools and community league site are central to the neighbourhood. A commercial plaza with a variety of businesses is located along 111th Street, one of the three major roads that bounds the neighbourhood. Additional shopping facilities are located at the nearby Southgate Centre. The University of Alberta research farm (approximately 160 acres) is located to the west and northwest of the community. The Lendrum Slough was located nearby but has long since disappeared; it was replaced with well-proportioned lots arranged in a modified grid street pattern.

Lendrum Place residents enjoy easy access to most parts of Edmonton, thanks to a central location and connections with a well-developed roadway network. The South LRT (light rail transit) extension running along Lendrum’s East boundary is now in operation, providing residents with improved public transportation options.

This neighbourhood was named in honour of Robert Lendrum, one of Edmonton’s early land surveyors.

Please click here for additional information.

posted in News at Wed, 25 May 2016 14:35:21 -0600



Free Form HTML
Widget that allows you to enter free form html.
Parkview
Parkview is a residential neighbourhood in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada overlooking the North Saskatchewan River valley. The neighbourhood is informally split into two smaller neighbourhoods, with the portion east of 142 Street called Valleyview and the portion west of 142 Street called Parkview. There is a small strip shopping centre, Valleyview Shopping Centre, located near the centre of the neighbourhood on the Parkview side of 142 Street.
The data included in this display is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data last Updated: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:19:07 America/Edmonton
This site's content is the responsibility of Kerri-lyn Holland, licensed REALTOR®(s) in the Province of Alberta.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.

© 2018, All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Mobile Site | REALTOR® Websites by RealPageMaker